As you fill this application please read carefully the terms that follow with which you have to comply in case you are recruited in a ship.
If you don’t agree with the terms please do not submit the application.
- During your shift you will wear your suit(which will be administered to you by the company) which you should always keep clean, ironed and in perfect condition.
- You will always be clean, shorn and fresh shaved.
- Your behaviour and relations with superiors and coworkers should be civilized and perfect. Swearing, shouting and quarelling is not allowed.
- You are not allowed to wonder in passenger areas unless you are on duty, in which case you should wear your appropreate suit/costume administered by the ship. By suit we mean hat or cap, jacket, shirt, tie, trousers, socks, shoes.
- You are not allowed to enter places with carpets with dirty shoes. They are very hard if not impossible to clean.
- You should take a bath frequently, especially if you get sweaty easily and your body smells.
- You are not allowed to smoke in passenger areas and certain work places suck as the kitchen etc. You are also not allowed to smoke on doty then this takes part near passengers or in a place of the ship where you can be seen. Do not forget that a smoker pollutes the environment and non-smokers are not obligated to tolerate the smoke.
- Your application will be judged according to your qualifications and will be taken into concideration as soon as a new position is formed.
If you do get hired you have no obligation towards neither an emploee of the company nor a member of the crew of the ship you’re appointed to.